While it’s rare, sometimes certain items will suddenly become out of stock and no longer be available for purchase. If this does occur, we will do our best to notify you within 24-48 hours about the cancellation or partial refund. You will receive an email confirmation with a cancellation or out of stock message once a member of our team issues a refund. If your order contains additional items, these items will still be shipped to you and the unavailable item will be removed from your order.
Articles in this section
- Why was my order canceled or partially refunded?
- Can I combine orders into one shipment?
- I accidentally put in the wrong information when checking out. Can I get a replacement?
- A customer service representative reached out to me claiming my order has suspicious activity. What does this mean?
- Do you extend promotions upon request?
- Do you honor a previous sale price if an item is out of stock?
- Can I be notified when something comes back into stock?
- Can I get a price adjustment for items now on sale?
- Can I order over the phone?
- How do I know when my order ships?