All orders go through our risk security system. If your order is flagged in our system, it is considered high risk. A customer service representative will reach out to you via email asking you to verify your identity. If we do not hear from you and confirm your identity within 2 business days your order will automatically be canceled.
Articles in this section
- Why was my order canceled or partially refunded?
- Can I combine orders into one shipment?
- I accidentally put in the wrong information when checking out. Can I get a replacement?
- A customer service representative reached out to me claiming my order has suspicious activity. What does this mean?
- Do you extend promotions upon request?
- Do you honor a previous sale price if an item is out of stock?
- Can I be notified when something comes back into stock?
- Can I get a price adjustment for items now on sale?
- Can I order over the phone?
- How do I know when my order ships?