No, you will need to return or exchange the item back to the original place of purchase under their store policy.
Articles in this section
- How do I process a return?
- How soon will I get my refund?
- Do you offer exchanges?
- Do you refund shipping costs if I return my entire order?
- What if I send back an item that was not eligible for return?
- When an item says final sale, can it be returned?
- Can I return an item I purchased at one of your vendors?
- What if I received a defective or damaged item from 32degrees.com?
- What items are non-returnable?
- What items are returnable?